The Explorer is engineered for a comfortably and agile diving experience. Suitable for both entry level spearfishing and advanced divers who plan to hunt around kelp patties, reefs, holes, and seafloors. With the KO 110cm Conversion Kit you can upgrade this product to a blue water 110 cm speargun.
KO 95cm – The Explorer
- Comes standard with Hawaiian setup: 7mm shaft, 1 wrap of line, and 2 power bands 9/16″(14mm).
- Rigged with 300lb. Nylon monofilament shooting line for faster shooting and abrasion resistance.
- 5″ Bungie Shock Chord with 500lb. test Pigtail Swivel (400lb. Snap Swivel optional).
- Wooden handcrafted handle in European Larch or Walnut with high gloss finish.
- Stainless steel 2-piece trigger mechanism assembly.
- Accepts European diameter spears: 7mm or 7.5mm thick. Tail must be the European standard.
- Safety switch in the trigger housing.
- AutoLine Release.
- Accepts all suitable KO Spearguns accessories & parts.